Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To-Do Tuesday - Get a tattoo!

Traditional paths have not been working for me.  I am not motivated.  I don't really want to do anything, so I figured for this week I would change things up a bit.


 I just spent approximately 4 hours watching my roommate get her first tattoo.  While watching/giving her moral support, I was surprised to find that I actually felt motivated and positive about life.  Frankly, this has been a rare feeling for me lately and I desperately need motivation.  Since discovering that I can get an adrenaline rush without even being the one getting the tattoo, i need all of you to get tattoos!  (It would probably work even better if you take me with you!).  Remember - the tattooing will motivate you, too, this isn't ALL about me:-)

Obviously, I can't be the one getting the tattoo right now (no money, not very professional for job hunting, etc.).  But i'm definitely willing in the future - I just need to engage in some serious soul searching to find a design that I know I will be okay with when i'm 60.  There is one design that I really want to get... I came up with the idea in a dream.... but I have to force my dad to give me some personal information that he refuses to divulge first.  I may have to wait on that tattoo for a long while - my dad is extremely stubborn (and he probably wouldn't approve of me getting the tattoo either, so don't tell him that's why I need the information)!

Since I'm not planning on getting a tattoo today, I'll post an update on last week's To-Do for you later today.  Who knows - maybe I'll even come up with some brilliant pictures to go along with it.  You'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. are you going to try and find out the name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you can come visit me :) BTW I am blogging again :)

    www.5morgans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete