Tuesday, September 22, 2009

To-Do Tuesday - Literally

Today's To Do is none other than MAKE A TO-DO LIST!
 This isn't new to me at all, I made at least 4 to-do lists every week.  A lot of times, I end up copying tasks from one to-do list to another, and never actually getting them done.  This week, I'm going to try and make a to-do list that I can actually follow.

My biggest obstacle is that I don't know what to put on the list.  I don't really know what tasks I should be doing to help me with my job search.

If you like online to-do lists, check out Ta-Da List!  Otherwise, get out your handy dandy notebook and get started.   

Rachael's Unemployment To-Do List
1.  Find attorney jobs that require no experience and apply for them.
2.  Peruse random personal ads on craigslist to waste time. 
3.  Forget to look at job ads on Craigslist.
4.  Remember that forgot to look at jobs.
5.  Go back to Craigslist, look at jobs, do NOT look at personal ads
6.  Do not get on facebook while looking for jobs.
7.  Do not eat while looking for jobs, as it makes keyboard sticky.
8.  REPEAT

Okay, so i know my list sucks, I'm trying to make it better.  I would really appreciate any and all suggestions for actual to-do list items.   Preferably ones that don't involve craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment