Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To-Do Tuesday

Starting today, I'm inaugurating Tuesday as do SOMETHING day. I'm sure you will find that my "something" may end up being relatively small and meaningless, but hey, it's better than what I do on Mondays...

Check this out: Unemployment Project - (This website hosts a lot of random so-called "unemployment projects". Basically most of them are just things to fill the void).


Okay, so that's not mine. I haven't made mine yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post a pic for you. You may wonder how this relates to unemployment... especially since the example above focuses on fashion. I'm planning on doing a job inspiration board. Pictures of things that remind me why I went to law school in the first place, why I can't stand the thought of working at Target, and things that might motivate me to get out of bed a little earlier. Maybe a better descriptive name would be an anti-depression inspiration board.

I'd love to see pics of your results. I'd especially love to see pics that involve newspaper and/or notebook paper with one picture pasted haphazardly before giving up. I know we all like to wallow in our misery together. All that matters is that you tried to be inspired.

Todays Lesson: Try to be Inspired, Then Give up: That's What the Cool Unemployed People Do

No comments:

Post a Comment