Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To-Do Tuesday: Motivate Me

Easy.  Fun for the whole family.
In order to stay motivated, create a goal of something you want badly.  Then find/make a picture to represent this goal.  Hang it up somewhere you can see it everyday - like the fridge.  Or better yet - create multiple goals and hang them in places that will motivate you. 

If your goal is to brush your teeth everyday, print this out and hang it on your bathroom mirror.  Who could resist brushing their teeth when they see this little guy?


 I hoping to create more career oriented goals, but I'm having a lot of trouble creating an image to represent my goal:

  Maybe I can just use my calendar - once i get it made.  A calendar full of things to do isn't very inspiring - unless it's printed on colored paper!

Check out Calendars That Work for free calendar templates.  You can even have them emailed to you shortly before the beginning of each month.

 I just have one small problem with this new goal of mine... It kind of contradicts the three day job searching week.  I'm going to have to deliberate on that and figure out what to do.  Maybe I'll just black out Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday on the calendar before filling it in.


Have a good To-Do Tuesday - and seriously DO SOMETHING!  Here's a pic of my guitar paper doll from my inspiration board a couple of weeks back.  Just wanted to prove that I actually do switch out the guitars from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment